LightPoint has designed numerous projects in the southeast Texas and Montgomery County region, including water production and distribution systems; wastewater collection and treatment systems; storm water conveyance and detention systems; roadway design and rehabilitation. Our professional engineers attend numerous seminars and presentations to stay up to date with current rules, regulations, and techniques.
LightPoint additionally has experience in asset management, capital improvement plans, rate studies, and grant applications. We have worked with various governmental agencies and departments including, but not limited to:
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Water Development Board
- General Land Office
- Texas Community Development Block Grant Program
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- San Jacinto River Authority
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Public Utility Commission
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
The staff at LightPoint has key relationships with multiple municipalities and public works departments, as well as city engineers and private developers.